Phone Number: 08705 20 40 60
Website: Visit the Alton Towers website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Buy tickets online.
Reviews: View Alton Towers Theme Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Alton Towers consists of a theme park, water park and hotel complex East of Cheadle in Staffordshire.
This leisure complex in the heart of Staffordshire comprises a theme Park, a water park, two themed hotels and a spa resort. The Theme park is the main visitor destination with attractions including thrill rides, roller coasters, shows, water rides, rides for younger children, plus the gardens and towers to explore. The water park is an indoor attraction with a tropical, climate controlled environment and Caribbean themed scenery and interactive water features including lazy rivers, pools, cannons, flumes and coasters. Caters for birthday parties.
- Car parking (charged).
- Shops selling gifts, sweets and souvenirs.
- Lots of food-outlets in the park including Burger King, KFC, Pizza Hut and Towers Family Restaurant.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Alton Towers website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Alton Towers for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Old Manor
- Kingsley Bird and Falconry Centre
- Blackbrook Zoological Park
- Foxfield Railway
- Sudbury Hall and the National Trust Museum of Childhood
- Gladstone Pottery Museum