Phone Number: 01962 779260
Website: Visit the Avington Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Avington Park is a historic house with grounds in the village of Avington near Wincester in Hampshire.
This Grade I listed mansion dates from the late sixteenth century but has been largely remodelled in later centuries. The magnificently decorated staterooms are viewable by guided tours on the open days. The grounds include a lake and run alongside the River Itchen.
- Free car parking.
- Tea bar serving refreshments, homemade cakes, cream teas and locally made ice cream.
- May to September: Every Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday, and Mondays in August from 2:30pm to 5:30pm
- Please check the Avington Park website for admission prices.
Prices and opening hours correct as at October 2018.
Before you start your journey to Avington Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- INTECH Science Centre and Planetarium
- Winchester City Museum
- Marwell Wildlife
- Jane Austen's House Museum
- Curtis Museum