Phone Number: 01668 214515
Website: Visit the Bamburgh Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
On a rocky plateau high above the Northumberland coastline in 7 acres of land, Bamburgh castle's origins date back to 547. Includes the Armstrong and Aviation artefacts museum, great hall, dungeon and ongoing archaeologic dig site. Tea room and gift shop.
Opening Times - Feb 9th 2019 to Nov 3rd 2019:
- Everyday including all bank holidays - 10am until 5pm
- Grounds, Museum and Clock Tower Cafe from 10am with State Rooms opening at 11am
- Last admission 4pm into Grounds and 4:15pm into State Rooms
Opening Times - November 4th 2019 to February 7th 2020:
- Weekends only (they are closed Monday to Friday) - 11am until 4:30pm
- Last admission 3:30pm
- Adult - £11.25
- Child (5 to 16 years) - £5.50
- Child (under 5 Years) - Free
- Family (2 adults and up to three dependents, up to 18 years old) - £28.00
- Disabled Visitors are charged at £9.00 as they cannot access all areas of the state rooms, and carers go free.
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Bamburgh Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Grace Darling Museum
- Lindisfarne Castle
- Dunstanburgh Castle
- Chillingham Castle
- Howick Hall Gardens
- Bailiffgate Museum