Phone Number: 0121 557 9643
Website: Visit the Black Country Living Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Black Country Living Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Black Country Living Museum is an open air museum recreating a Black Country village from yesteryear located near Dudley in the West Midlands.
Open all year, a living museum of black country life of yesteryear representing a canal-side village. Covering 26 acres including historical buildings, tramcars, trolleybuses with cast members in authentic costumes. Exhibition halls, underground coal mine, horses and old-fashioned fairground.
- Car parking (charge).
- museum shop.
- Workers’ Institute Café serving hot and cold meals.
- Bottle & Glass Inn serving alcoholic drinks
- Rolfe Street Café serving sweet and savoury light bites & drinks
- Hobbs’ Fish & Chip Shop serving fish and chips.
- Picnic areas.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Black Country Living Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Black Country Living Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Dudley Zoological Gardens
- Haden Hill House Museum
- Himley Hall and Park
- Red House Glass Cone
- Chilly Kiddy's