Phone Number: 01384 569444
Website: Visit the Haden Hill House Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Haden Hill House Museum is a Victorian house near Cradley Heath in the West Midlands.
Haden Hill House is a Victorian gentleman’s residence, built in 1878 and furnished in period Victorian style with exhibits of items relating to the Victorian era. The house adjoins Haden Old Hall, a Jacobean mansion that was built around 1600. Both are surrounded by 55 acres of parkland (Haden Hill park).
- Car parking.
- Small souvenir shop.
- Tearoom serving hot drinks and snacks (only open on special event days and weekends during high Summer).
- Vending machine with hot and cold drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Haden Hill House Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Haden Hill House Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Dudley Zoological Gardens
- Chilly Kiddy’s
- Black Country Living Museum
- Red House Glass Cone
- Weoley Castle Ruins