Phone Number: 01564 782024
Website: Visit the Packwood House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Packwood House reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Packwood House is a Tudor house built in the 1500's with gardens and woodland and a fine collection of Tudor furniture and tapestries.
Other features of the house include some 16th century stained glass windows, a Jacobean 4-poster bed and a 1930's bathroom decorated with Delft tiles. The gardens have a collection of Yews, topiary, an orchard and a kitchen garden. There is also a lake with Canada geese and a woodland walk. You can purchase tickets for this property combined with Baddesley Clinton.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Plant sales.
- Munch bus serving refreshments.
- Currently building a new café.
- Dogs welcome in parkland.
- Please check the Packwood House website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - General Admission:
- Members - Free Entry
- Adult - £12.60
- Child - £6.30
- Family - £31.50
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £11.60
Ticket Prices - General Admission Winter:
- Adult - £8.40
- Child - £4.20
- Family - £20.00
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £8.10
- Winter pricing takes place from 2nd November to 14th February.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2020.
Before you start your journey to Packwood House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Baddesley Clinton
- Umberslade Farm Park
- Hatton Adventure Farm
- Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden
- The Transport Museum Wythall
- National Motorcycle Museum