Phone Number: 01384 817817
Website: Visit the Himley Hall and Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Himley Hall and Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Himley Hall and Park is an 18th Century Palladian manor house and 180 acres of 'Capability' Brown landscaped park and woodland, which was once the home of the Earls of Dudley.
The house is owned by Dudley council and in the 1990's it began a restoration programme on the hall. 8 rooms have now been refurbished and are available to view and there are also regular arts and crafts exhibitions on display. Guided tours of the hall available on specific dates. Fishing available for a charge. Regular events held in the park grounds including live music and faryes. Adjacent 9-hole golf course.
- Car parking (pay and display).
- The Oak Room Tea Room open Sunday afternoons.
- Cafe at the golf club. Picnic area.
- Please check the Himley Hall and Park website for opening hours.
- Admission to the Hall is free.
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2020.
Before you start your journey to Himley Hall and Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Red House Glass Cone
- Halfpenny Green Vineyards
- Dudley Zoological Gardens
- Black Country Living Museum
- Bantock House Museum