Phone Number: 01384 221122
Website: Visit the Halfpenny Green Vineyards website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Halfpenny Green Vineyards is 30 acres of vineyards located in South Staffordshire.
There is a self guided vineyard trail you can follow through the vines with informational boards along the way and a winery to visit, plus wine tasting sessions. They also run guided tours once a month.
- Car parking.
- Shop and delicatessen selling wines, food and gifts.
- Craft centre shops.
- Licensed tearoom serving home-made cakes and light lunches.
- Restaurant serving à la carte meals.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please check the Halfpenny Green Vineyards website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Halfpenny Green Vineyards for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Himley Hall and Park
- Wightwick Manor and Gardens
- Bantock House Museum
- Dudmaston Estate
- Red House Glass Cone
- Chilly Kiddy's