Phone Number: 01902 760100
Website: Visit the Wightwick Manor and Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Wightwick Manor and Gardens reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Wightwick Manor and Gardens is a Victorian timber-framed manor house built in 1887 with 17 acres of gardens on the Bridgnorth road near Wolverhampton.
The house features William Morris interiors and a collection of Pre-Raphaelite paintings and De Morgan pottery. There are both formal and informal gardens with two orchards, a kitchen garden, terraces with clipped yew hedges, a rose arbour and pools. Self-guided walks and an orienteering course to try.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Plant sales.
- Second-hand bookshop.
- Manders' tea-room serves freshly cooked meals, beverages and home-made cakes.
- Ice-cream kiosk.
- Dogs welcome on leads in the garden.
- Please check the Wightwick Manor and Gardens website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Whole Property Standard:
- Adult - £13.00
- Child - £6.50
- Family - £32.50
- 1 Adult Family - £19.50
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £11.80
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £5.90
Ticket Prices - Whole Property Winter Standard:
- Opening 1st January to 1st March
- Adult - £11.00
- Child - £5.50
- Family - £27.50
- 1 Adult Family - £16.50
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £9.00
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £4.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2020.
Before you start your journey to Wightwick Manor and Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bantock House Museum
- Halfpenny Green Vineyards
- Himley Hall and Park
- Moseley Old Hall
- Royal Air Force Museum Cosford
- Black Country Living Museum