Phone Number: 01902 782808
Website: Visit the Moseley Old Hall website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Moseley Old Hall is an Elizabethan farmhouse and 17th century styled gardens famous for it’s connection to King Charles II.
The farmhouse and the priest hole within was one of the places King Charles hid during his escape from Cromwell’s troops in 1651. Guided tours of the house available. The gardens feature a nut walk, an orchard, a knot garden and a woodland walk.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop, book shop and plant sales.
- Tea-room serving light lunches and home-made cakes.
- Please check the Moseley Old Hall website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Whole Property:
- Adult - £9.50
- Child - £4.75
- Family - £23.75
- Group Adult (Minimum group size 15) - £8.05
Ticket Prices - Garden, Woodland and Treehouse:
- Adult - £5.75
- Child - £2.90
- Family - £15.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Moseley Old Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Alvar Karting and Laser Centre
- Bantock House Museum
- Wightwick Manor and Gardens
- Walsall Leather Museum
- Boscobel House and The Royal Oak
- Museum of Cannock Chase