Phone Number: 01902 850244
Website: Visit the Boscobel House and The Royal Oak website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Save up to 21%
Reviews: View Boscobel House and The Royal Oak reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Built about 1632 Boscobel house is a timber-framed house famous for it's role in helping to hide the future King Charles II while he was escaping from Oliver Cromwell's men after the Civil War in the mid 1600's. He first hid in an oak tree near the house then later in priest-hole inside the house. The grounds contain a walled knot garden.
- Free car parking.
- Gift Shop selling souvenirs and snacks.
- You are welcome to eat your own picnic in the grounds, some seating in the Royal Oak field.
- Dogs welcome on a lead in the grounds.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Boscobel House and The Royal Oak website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Boscobel House and The Royal Oak for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Royal Air Force Museum Cosford
- Moseley Old Hall
- Wightwick Manor and Gardens
- Bantock House Museum
- Playpit Pirate Adventure