Phone Number: 01922 652288
Website: Visit the Walsall Leather Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Walsall Leather Museum is a working museum, housed in a Victorian factory building, about Walsall’s history of making leather goods and features both exhibits and workshops.
In the workshops visitors get to see the craftsmen and women making leather goods such as saddles, purses and bags and get the chance to have a go themselves. Guided tours available.
- Town centre car parking (charge).
- Gift shop selling books, souvenirs and leather goods.
- Saddle room coffee shop serving hot meals and home-made cakes.
- Picnic area.
- Please see the Walsall Leather Museum website for latest opening hours.
- Admission is free.
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2019.
Before you start your journey to Walsall Leather Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Alvar Karting and Laser Centre
- Bishop Asbury Cottage
- Crash Bang Wallop
- Sandwell Valley RSPB Reserve
- Wibbly Wobbly World of Play
- Moseley Old Hall