Home > West Midlands > Things to do in Birmingham and the West Midlands > Sandwell Valley RSPB ReserveAddress: Sandwell Valley RSPB Reserve, 20 Tanhouse Ave, Birmingham, West Midlands, B43 5AG
Phone Number: 0121 357 7395
Website: Visit the Sandwell Valley RSPB Reserve website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Sandwell Valley RSPB Reserve reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
- Car park: Open Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm. Closed outside of these hours.
- Nature reserve: Open at all times.
- Visitor Centre: Closed.
- Toilets: Open Tuesday to Sunday 10am - 4:30pm.
- Café: Open Tuesday - Sunday 10am to 4:30pm. (takeaway refreshments only).
- Hide: Open, Tuesday to Sunday 10:30am to 4pm. Closed and locked outside of these hours.
- Entry free, but donations are welcome.
- It costs £3 to park in the visitor centre car park for non-members (members park for free).
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2021.
Before you start your journey to Sandwell Valley RSPB Reserve for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
Attractions Nearby :-
- Bishop Asbury Cottage
- Wibbly Wobbly World of Play
- Soho House
- Aston Hall
- Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
- Pen Museum
Also see in the West Midlands :-