Phone Number: 0121 554 9122
Website: Visit the Soho House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Reviews: View Soho House reviews.
Soho House is a Grade II listed 18th century Georgian home of Mathew Boulton one of the founding members of the Lunar society in Handsworth, Birmingham.
The house contains a number of rooms to view including the dining room where the Lunar society used to gather plus collections of paintings, furniture, silver and gilt ornaments. There is also a garden to view which has been restored to it's 18th century appearance.
- Car parking.
- Free for children under 16 and to all on first Sunday of the month.
- Free entry to shop, tearooms and garden.
- Shop selling gifts, toys and books.
- Soho House tea room serves snacks, cakes and drinks.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Soho House website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Soho House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
- Pen Museum
- National SEA LIFE Birmingham
- Aston Hall
- Birmingham Back to Backs