Phone Number: 0871 423 2110
Website: Visit the National SEA LIFE Birmingham website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Online Ticket Offers: National SEA LIFE Birmingham offers.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
This attraction is open all year apart from Christmas day and contains of a wide variety of displays featuring marine life.
With an emphasis on education, conservation and research the centre features an impressive selection of sealife including sharks, crabs, turtles, otters, rays, octopus, sea-horses, jelly fish and of course a wide variety of fish.
The centre also has it’s own cafe providing meals.
- Mon to Fri (off-peak): 10am - 4pm
- Weekends (and peak times): 10am - 6pm
- Holidays: 10am - 6pm
- Last entry 1 hour prior to closing.
- Please check the National SEA LIFE Birmingham website for admission prices.
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2018.
Before you start your journey to National SEA LIFE Birmingham for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Pen Museum
- Birmingham Back to Backs
- Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses
- Soho House