Phone Number: 0121 666 7671
Website: Visit the Birmingham Back to Backs website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Birmingham Back to Backs is the last surviving block of 19th century working peoples houses surrounding a courtyard in Birmingham City Centre.
With the oldest house in the block being built in 1802 the site is viewed by a guided tour during which the knowledgeable guides will take you back on a journey through time from 1840 to 1970. The houses, shops and courtyard have been restored and decorated with furniture appropriate for the era and the working class setting and are complete with 'residents' going about their daily lives, recreating the sights, sounds and smells of a bygone era.
- City centre parking nearby (charge).
- Places to eat and drink nearby.
- Reception shop.
- Traditional sweet shop.
- Please check the Birmingham Back to Backs website for opening hours.
- Adult - £9.50
- Child - £5.25
- Family - £21.50
- Group Adult (minimum group size 10) - £9.00
- Group Child (minimum group size 10) - £5.20
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Birmingham Back to Backs for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- National SEA LIFE Birmingham
- Pen Museum
- Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses
- The Birmingham Nature Centre