Phone Number: 0121 472 7775
Website: Visit The Birmingham Nature Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View The Birmingham Nature Centre reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Birmingham Nature Centre is a walk-through animal park two miles from Birmingham City Centre.
Animals you can see there include lemurs, otters, meerkats, snakes, red pandas, cranes, reptiles, porcupines, lynx, monkeys, wallabies and tamarins. Daily scheduled feeding times.
- Car parking.
- Summer (from the first week of Apr): Monday to Sunday, 10am to 5pm. Last admission 4pm.
- Winter (from the last weekend of Oct): Monday to Sunday, 10am to 4pm. Last admission 3pm.
- Adults - £7.25
- Senior citizens, students, and Passport to Leisure holders - £5.55
- Children (aged 3 to 15) - £3.65
- Children (under 3) - Free
- Family Day Ticket (2 adults and max 3 children aged 3 to 15 years) - £23.75
- Family Day Ticket (1 adult and max 3 children aged 3 to 15 years) - £17.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to The Birmingham Nature Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Winterbourne House and Garden
- Lapworth Museum of Geology
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses
- Cadbury World
- Birmingham Back to Backs
- National SEA LIFE Birmingham