Phone Number: 0121 414 3003
Website: Visit the Winterbourne House and Garden website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Reviews: View Winterbourne House and Garden reviews.
Winterbourne House and Garden is an Arts and Crafts style house and gardens in Edgbaston, Birmingham in the West Midlands.
This suburban villa was built in 1903 in the Arts and Crafts style, for a prominent Birmingham resident. The house is presented as it would have been during the Edwardian era and contains beautiful collections of art, antiques and furniture plus a number of traditional toys and games in the nursery and children's rooms. There are also some exhibits in the heritage rooms telling the story of the owners.
The Grade II listed Edwardian Arts and Crafts botanical garden covers seven acres and contains more than 6000 species of plant. Things to see include a walled garden, a sandstone garden, glasshouses, a kitchen garden, a woodland walk, a hazelnut tunnel, steamside planting and a 1930’s Japanese Bridge.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop selling handmade gifts, books, games and gardening items.
- Plant sales.
- Art gallery sales.
- Second Hand Book hut.
- Tea room serving hot meals, cream teas, cakes, snacks and refreshments.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Winterbourne House and Garden website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Winterbourne House and Garden for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Lapworth Museum of Geology
- The Birmingham Nature Centre
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses
- Cadbury World
- National SEA LIFE Birmingham
- Birmingham Back to Backs