Phone Number: 0844 880 7667
Website: Visit the Cadbury World website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Tickets: Buy tickets online.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Cadbury World is a museum about the history of chocolate and Cadbury located in Bourneville, Birmingham.
Discover about the stories and heritage of Cadbury and about the history of chocolate and the Bournville village. Visitors will see, in recreated scenes and video presentations, how the Aztec's were conquered and cocoa was brought to Europe and a recreation of the 1824 street with the first Cadbury shop with costumed actors bringing the scene to life. Learn how Cadbury's make their chocolate through interactive exhibits and displays and there is a 3D 'multi-sensory' film to view about the wrapping and packing process. A Beanmobile then takes you on a ride through a chocolate wonderland to a demonstration area where you can see chocolatiers at work. The 'Advertising Avenue' is where old and new television ads are remembered and the Purple Planet experience has interactive, chocolate themed things to do.
The attraction is also home to the World's largest Cadbury shop, with a factory shop area, souvenirs and Cadbury chocolate. There is also an African themed outdoor children's adventure play area. Caters for children's birthday parties.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs and Cadbury chocolate.
- The Cadbury Café is a self-service restaurant serving meals, snacks and drinks.
- Outdoor picnic area.
- Please check the Cadbury World website for opening hours.
- Adults - £17.50
- Children (aged 4-15 years) - £12.85
- Under 4 years - Free
- Senior Citizens - £13.25
- Students (student ID required) - £13.25
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 2 children) - £52.20
- Family Ticket (2 adults & 3 children) - £62.70
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Cadbury World for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Lapworth Museum of Geology
- Treasure Island Play
- Winterbourne House and Garden
- The Birmingham Nature Centre
- Weoley Castle Ruins
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses