Phone Number: 0121 554 3598
Website: Visit the Museum of the Jewellery Quarter website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Museum of the Jewellery Quarter reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter is a museum about the history of Jewellery making in the Hockley area of Birmingham in the West Midlands.
Visitors will go on a guided tour of the Smith and Pepper jewellery manufacturing factory. The factory opened early in the 1900's and is a veritable time capsule encapsulating the story of Birmingham's Jewellery quarter and it's jewellery making and metalworking heritage. The tour takes around an hour and inside the factory there is an interactive gallery, tools and machinery to see plus there will be a live demonstration of jewellery making.
There is free access to the shop and cafe without needing to go on the tour.
- Pay and display car parking nearby.
- Shop selling books, gifts, souvenirs and locally made jewellery.
- Tearoom serving sandwiches, cakes and hot and cold drinks.
- Tuesday to Friday: 10:30am until 4pm
- Saturday 10:30am until 5pm
- Open bank holiday Mondays.
- Adult (includes over 60s) - £7.00
- Concession (Students 18+/Benefits. Excludes over 60s) - £5.00
- Child (3 to 15 years) - £3.00
- Family of 3 (max 2 adults) - £15.00
- Family of 4 (max 2 adults) - £17.60
- Family of 5 (max 2 adults) - £20.20
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Museum of the Jewellery Quarter for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.