Phone Number: 0121 356 2996
Website: Visit the Wibbly Wobbly World of Play website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Wibbly Wobbly World of Play is an indoor play centre suitable for children up to 12 years old located in Perry Barr, North of Birmingham.
This 12,500 square foot centre has a multi-level play structure with equipment and objects to slide down, climb up and bounce, swing and balance on. Other activities include a sports arena, live entertainment and go-karting. Dedicated baby and toddler play area. Caters for themed children’s birthday parties including disco, football, princess, karting and toddler parties. Maximum child height allowed is 4′ 10″. Comfy seating area for adults.
- Free car parking.
- Cafe serving meals, snacks and drinks.
- Monday to Friday: 9:30am - 6:30pm
- Saturday: 10am - 6:30pm
- Sunday: 10am - 5:30pm
- Under 1 - £2.00
- Under 5 - £4.45
- Over 5 - £5.45
- Adults - FREE
- Parent, Toddler Sessions Mon-Fri Term Time only 9:30am - 11:30am (excludes bank holidays, teacher training days or any days one local school is closed) - £3.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at September 2018.
Before you start your journey to Wibbly Wobbly World of Play for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Sandwell Valley RSPB Reserve
- Aston Hall
- Bishop Asbury Cottage
- Soho House
- Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
- Tenpin Bowling Birmingham Star City