Phone Number: 01543 377100
Website: Visit the Crash Bang Wallop website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Crash Bang Wallop is an indoor play centre for children up to 11 near Brownhills in the West Midlands.
Main play frame has slides, log ramps, rollers, ball pit and air cannons and there is also a separate sports play area, role play corner with mini kitchen, Wendy house, LEGO and dolls and an interactive ball shower. Separate baby and toddler play area, plus a sensory room for babies and special needs children. A Toddler Time Playgroup runs each weekday morning in term time. Caters for children’s birthday parties.
- Car parking.
- Café serving meals, snacks and beverages.
- Monday to Sunday: 9:30am – 6pm
- Please note that on weekends the sometimes close early if we are not busy.
- PlayTime - £4.50
- Toddler Time (Monday - Friday term time only 9:30am - 2pm) - £3.50
- Babies under 1 - Free
- Play session is normally 2 hours, although this is only adhered to when busy.
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Crash Bang Wallop for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Go Bananas Play Zone
- Walsall Leather Museum
- Alvar Karting and Laser Centre
- Erasmus Darwin House
- Samuel Johnson Birthplace Museum
- Lichfield Heritage Centre