Phone Number: 01543 306260
Website: Visit the Erasmus Darwin House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Erasmus Darwin House reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Erasmus Darwin House is the museum about the life and works of Erasmus Darwin set in the house he lived in, in Lichfield, during the 1700's.
Erasmus Darwin was a scientist, poet and physician and he was also Charles Darwin's grandfather. There is also a Herb garden to view.
- Car parking opposite (pay and display).
- 11am to 5pm from the beginning of April until the end of October.
- 10:30am to 4:30pm beginning of November until end of March.
- Free entry donations welcome.
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Erasmus Darwin House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Samuel Johnson Birthplace Museum
- Lichfield Heritage Centre
- Go Bananas Play Zone
- Crash Bang Wallop
- Museum of Cannock Chase
- Drayton Manor Theme Park