Phone Number: 01543 306260
Website: Visit the Erasmus Darwin House website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Erasmus Darwin House is the museum about the life and works of Erasmus Darwin set in the house he lived in, in Lichfield, during the 1700’s.
Erasmus Darwin was a scientist, poet and physician and he was also Charles Darwin’s grandfather. There is also a Herb garden to view.
- Car parking opposite (pay and display).
- 31st March to 3rd November 2018: Every day, 11am to 5pm
- 4th November 2018 to 30th March 2019: Thursday – Monday, 10:30am – 4:30
- Free entry donations welcome.
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2018.
Before you start your journey to Erasmus Darwin House for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Samuel Johnson Birthplace Museum
- Lichfield Heritage Centre
- Go Bananas Play Zone
- Crash Bang Wallop
- Museum of Cannock Chase
- Drayton Manor Theme Park