Phone Number: 01262 673653
Website: Visit the Bridlington Birds of Prey and Animal Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Bridlington Birds of Prey and Animal Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Bridlington Birds of Prey and Animal Park is an animal park near the seaside town of Bridlington in East Yorkshire.
This family run attraction is in a woodland setting and has a number of animals and birds to see including hawks, falcons and owls, plus alpacas, wallabies, raccoons, meerkats and farm animals. Daily scheduled activities include flying displays, pig racing, animal talks and small animal cuddling sessions. Children's outdoor and indoor play area. Bags of food for feeding animals 50p. Experience days available. Caters for birthday parties.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- 7 days a week except Christmas Day.
- 10am till 5pm (Last entry 4:30pm).
- Animal activities finish at 3pm.
- Adult (16 to 64 years)- £6.95
- Senior (65 years +) - £6.50
- Child (3 to 15 years) - £5.95
- Family of four (2 adult + 2 children) - £24.00
- Disabled adult - £5.95
- Accompanying carer - £5.95
- Disabled child - £5.95
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2021.
Before you start your journey to Bridlington Birds of Prey & Animal Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Candy Kingdom
- Treasure Island Mini Golf and Haunted House
- The Bayle Museum
- Burton Agnes Hall
- Sewerby Hall and Gardens
- Filey Museum