Phone Number: 01262 490324
Website: Visit the Burton Agnes Hall website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Burton Agnes Hall attractions consist of the hall built in 1598, a 12th Century Norman Manor house and Church and award winning gardens.
The hall features Tudor Renaissance architecture and inside contains Elizabethan carvings and plasterwork, Georgian furniture, a collection of French and English impressionist paintings. Only the lower chamber still exists of the Norman Manor house and in now surrounded by a 17th century building originally used as a laundry block.
The attractions on offer in the gardens include walled Elizabethan gardens, a jungle garden, a kitchen garden, herbaceous borders, a woodland sculpture walk, a maze and a Campanula collection.
- Free car parking.
- Home and garden shop.
- Courtyard Café is fully licensed and serves hot meals and afternoon teas.
- Please check the Burton Agnes Hall website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Hall and Gardens:
- Adult - £10.50
- Senior Citizen - £10.00
- Child (4-15) - £5.00
- Under 4’s - FREE
- Family (1 adults and 2 children) - £15.50
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) - £26.00
Ticket Prices - Gardens only:
- Adult - £7.00
- Senior Citizen - £6.50
- Child (4-15) - £4.00
- Under 4’s - FREE
- Family (1 adults and 2 children) - £11.00
- Family (2 adults and 2 children) - £18.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at December 2018.
Before you start your journey to Burton Agnes Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Candy Kingdom
- Bridlington Birds of Prey and Animal Park
- The Bayle Museum
- Treasure Island Mini Golf and Haunted House
- Sewerby Hall and Gardens
- Sledmere House