Phone Number: 01262 673769
Website: Visit the Sewerby Hall and Gardens website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Sewerby Hall and Gardens reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Sewerby Hall and Gardens is a historic house with gardens and zoo near Bridlington in East Riding of Yorkshire.
This grade I listed, 300 year old Hall is set in a fifty acre site with walled formal gardens, a zoo and further pleasure grounds. The Zoo has animals including penguins, primates, farm animals, deer and birds. The pleasure grounds include a children's adventure playground, a woodland walk, a nine hole golf Pitch and Putt golf course, an 18-hole putting green, a five hole miniature FootGolf course and a crown green bowls lawn. There is also an orienteering course visitors can follow (charge for pack) and a land trains runs half hourly between Sewerby and Bridlington alongside the cliff tops (weather permitting, additional charge).
- Free car parking.
- Stables Gift Shop.
- Orangery cafe serving refreshments and light meals.
- Clock Tower Cafe serving light meals and refreshments.
- Picnic area.
- Dogs allowed on leads in the gardens and estate, but not allowed in the zoo, playground, cafe and gift shop.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Sewerby Hall and Gardens website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Sewerby Hall and Gardens for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Treasure Island Mini Golf and Haunted House
- The Bayle Museum
- Bridlington Birds of Prey and Animal Park
- Candy Kingdom
- Burton Agnes Hall
- Filey Museum