Phone Number: 01772 872000
Website: Visit the Brockholes Nature Reserve website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Brockholes Nature Reserve reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Brockholes Nature Reserve is an area of lakes, meadow and woodland just off junction 31 of the M6, near Preston in Lancashire.
Previously a quarry, the area has been redeveloped by the Lancashire Wildlife Trust since 2007 and is still being developed. The centre has a floating visitor village, wetland areas, ancient woodland, bird hides, way-marked walks and a large variety of wildlife. Children's play area with climbing apparatus, swings, see-saw, slide, sand pit and zip wire.
- Car parking (charge).
- Free entry attraction.
- The Nest selling gifts, toys, jewellery, art and craft items and books.
- The Village Store selling locally sourced food and drink items and gardening accessories.
- Restaurant serving breakfasts, Sunday lunches, meals, snacks and drinks. Picnic areas.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Brockholes Nature Reserve website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Brockholes Nature Reserve for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Giddy Kids
- Samlesbury Hall
- Hoghton Tower
- Mini’s Play Centre
- Ribble Steam Railway
- Blackburn Museum and Art Gallery