Phone Number: 01254 812010
Website: Visit the Samlesbury Hall website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Samlesbury Hall reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Samlesbury Hall is a historic house with gardens between Preston and Blackburn in Lancashire.
This grade I listed manor house is nearly 700 year old and is reputedly haunted. Amongst the things to see are the Victorian kitchens, Great Hall, exhibit in the archive rooms about the hall's history and a number of galleries displaying local art. Free guided tours on Sundays.
The five acres of grounds includes lawns, flower borders, a courtyard with fountain, herb garden and some ancient woodland. There is also a farm animal area with pygmy goats, miniature ouissant sheep, kune kune pigs, rabbits, chickens and bee hives.
- Free car parking.
- Shop selling gifts, local produce, books, artwork, hand crafted items and souvenirs.
- Antique sales.
- Plant sales.
- Samlesbury hall restaurant serving lunches, snacks, desserts and hot and cold drinks.
- Coffee lounge serving cakes, afternoon teas and drinks.
- Moo2You Ice Cream Parlour.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Samlesbury Hall website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Samlesbury Hall for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Brockholes Nature Reserve
- Hoghton Tower
- Giddy Kids
- Blackburn Museum and Art Gallery
- Mini’s Play Centre
- Only Foals and Horses Sanctuary