Phone Number: 01772 795 201
Website: Visit the Giddy Kids website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Giddy Kids reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Giddy Kids is an indoor play centre for children up to 12, a few minutes from Jnc 31a of the M6 on the outskirts of Preston, Lancashire.
Main play frame has ball pool, scramble netting, 3 slides and biff bags. There's also a sports court, kiddie rides, pedal vehicles and a big screen TV with children's programmes. Three attractively decorated themed party rooms for children's parties. Dedicated baby and toddler area with ball pool, slide, rockers and soft shapes. Comfy leather chairs and sofas, free magazines and newspapers to read in the cafe/lounge seating area.
- Free car parking.
- Giddy Kids cafe serves breakfasts, meals, snacks, cakes and hot and cold drinks.
- Free WiFi.
- Monday to Saturday: 10am - 6pm
- Sunday: 10am - 5:30pm
- Bank Holidays: 10am - 4pm
- 2 to 12 Years - £6.50
- 12 to 23 Months - £5.00
- 6 to 11 Months - £1.50
- 0 to 5 Months - FREE
- NHS employees 50p off each child admission (please bring NHS card)
- Childminders £1 off each child admission price (please bring ID)
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2021.
Before you start your journey to Giddy Kids for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Brockholes Nature Reserve
- Samlesbury Hall
- Mini’s Play Centre
- Hoghton Tower
- Ribble Steam Railway
- Blackburn Museum and Art Gallery