Phone Number: 01460 65091
Website: Visit the Chard Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Chard Museum reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Chard Museum and Heritage Centre is a museum located in the village of Chard near the border with Devon.
Exhibits include the history of Chard, historical agricultural equipment, a display on cider making, a 1960's exhibit, a blacksmith's forge display and an exhibit on John Stringfellow, who worked in Chard and was a pioneer of powered flying machines.
- Please visit the Chard Museum website for opening hours.
- Adults - £4
- Children (under 14) - Free but must be accompanied by an adult.
Prices and opening hours correct as at June 2020.
Before you start your journey to Chard Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Crewkerne and District Museum
- Barrington Court
- East Lambrook Manor Gardens
- Allhallows Museum of Lace and Local Antiquities
- Beaminster Museum
- Playdome (Indoor Soft Play Area)