Phone Number: 01460 65091
Website: Visit the Chard Museum website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Reviews: View Chard Museum reviews.
Chard Museum and Heritage Centre is a museum located in the village of Chard near the border with Devon.
Exhibits include the history of Chard, historical agricultural equipment, a display on cider making, a 1960's exhibit, a blacksmith's forge display and an exhibit on John Stringfellow, who worked in Chard and was a pioneer of powered flying machines.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please check the Chard Museum website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Chard Museum for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Crewkerne and District Museum
- Barrington Court
- East Lambrook Manor Gardens
- Allhallows Museum of Lace and Local Antiquities
- Beaminster Museum
- Playdome (Indoor Soft Play Area)