Phone Number: 01404 44966
Website: Visit the Allhallows Museum of Lace and Local Antiquities website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Allhallows Museum of Lace and Local Antiquities displays a selection of old Lace plus other local history items and it is in Honiton in Devon.
The museum's collection is displayed in a historic building, that was once a chapel, with it's origins dating back to the 14th century. In addition to examples from the museum's wide ranging collection of antique lace, the museum also features exhibits about the history of the Honiton area. Other items on display include a collection of Honiton produced pottery, photos of locally found fossils, locally found historic and prehistoric artefacts and an antique doll's house with furniture. Lace making demonstrations weekdays during June to August.
- Free entry attraction.
- Use town centre car parks (charge).
- Shop selling lace items, lace making kits, gifts and souvenirs (in addition to museum opening times it is also open from 10am to 2pm Tuesdays and Saturdays, in November and December up to Christmas Eve).
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Allhallows Museum of Lace and Local Antiquities website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Allhallows Museum of Lace and Local Antiquities for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Playdome (Indoor Soft Play Area)
- Beer Quarry Caves
- Diggerland Devon
- Chard Museum
- Bicton Park Botanical Gardens