Phone Number: 01297 680 282
Website: Visit the Beer Quarry Caves website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Beer Quarry Caves is a vast complex of 2000 year old man-made caves created when quarrying beer stone (a type of chalk limestone) and is located about 1 mile west from the village of Beer on the south Devon coast.
You are taken on an hour-long guided tour traversing through sections quarried during the various eras: Roman, Saxon and Norman through to modern times. There is also a museum showing some of the tools used by the quarrymen, plus documents and photos. The caves are cool inside even on warm days and are also home to colonies of greater and lesser Horseshoe bats.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop and light refreshments available.
- The caves are open every day at 10:00am until Wed 31st October 2019.
- Adult - £9.00
- Child (5 to 16 years) - £7.00
- Under 5's FREE
- Seniors (over 65) - £7.00
- Family (2 adults + 2 Children) - £28.80
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Beer Quarry Caves for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Playdome (Indoor Soft Play Area)
- Allhallows Museum of Lace and Local Antiquities
- Bicton Park Botanical Gardens
- Devon's Crealy Great Adventure Park
- A la Ronde