Phone Number: 0871 22 77 007
Website: Visit the Diggerland Devon website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Diggerland Devon is a digger based adventure theme park in just of the M5 near Cullompton in Devon.
Adults and children alike can enjoy driving or riding in lots of JCB digger themed rides and vehicles. Rides include Diggerland Dodgems, JCB rides, Gound Shuttle, Spindizzy, Dig-a-round, Skittles, Dumper trucks, Buried treasure, Dirt Diggers, Giant Diggers, Sky Shuttle, Diggerland train, Robot Driving, Landrover Safari, Diggerland Tractors, Joyrider and mini Landrovers (height restrictions apply to some rides). There are also children’s play areas. Caters for children’s parties.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling toys and JCB and digger related merchandise.
- Cafeteria/Restaurant serving hot and cold food and drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- Please check the Diggerland Devon website as times vary.
- Adults (to age 65 & children 90cm or over) - £19.95
- Adults (Age 65+) - £9.95
- Groups (10 or more) - £16.99
- Children (under 90cm) - FREE
- Disabled Carer (one per paying visitor) - FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at March 2018.
Before you start your journey to Diggerland Devon for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Knightshayes Court
- Playdome (Indoor Soft Play Area)
- Allhallows Museum of Lace and Local Antiquities
- The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum
- Devon’s Crealy Great Adventure Park
- Exeter’s Underground Passages