Phone Number: 01884 257381
Website: Visit the Knightshayes Court website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Reviews: View Knightshayes Court reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Knightshayes Court is a Victorian Gothic country manor with acres of accompanying gardens and parkland located near Tiverton and home to the Heathcoat Armory family for 125 years.
The house has many interesting features including grotesques and gargoyles, a grand staircase engraved with heraldic dogs and the great hall with minstrel's gallery. The gardens include a walled garden growing many heritage crops, a formal garden with statues and terraces, a paved garden with herbs and flower beds, a pool garden, arboretum and woodlands. There is also lots of additional parkland to explore.
- Free car parking. Gift shop.
- Plant centre.
- Stables Café serving light lunches.
- Conservatory tea-room serving cakes and beverages.
- Please check the Knightshayes Court website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - 1st January to 28th February:
- Adult - £8.80
- Child - £4.40
- Family - £22.00
- Family (1 adult, 3 children) - £13.20
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £8.30
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £4.10
Ticket Prices - 1st March to 1st November:
- Adult - £12.80
- Child - £6.40
- Family - £32.00
- Family (1 adult, 3 children) - £19.20
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £12.10
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £6.00
Ticket Prices - 2nd November to 31st December:
- Adult - £10.20
- Child - £5.10
- Family - £25.60
- Family (1 adult, 3 children) - £15.35
- Group Adult (minimum group size 15) - £9.70
- Group Child (minimum group size 15) - £4.80
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2020.
Before you start your journey to Knightshayes Court for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Diggerland Devon
- Exmoor Pony Centre
- The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum
- Exeter's Underground Passages
- Playdome (Indoor Soft Play Area)
- Allhallows Museum of Lace and Local Antiquities