Phone Number: 01398 323 093
Website: Visit the Exmoor Pony Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Exmoor Pony Centre reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
The Exmoor Pony Centre is the Headquarters of The Moorland Mousie Trust which conserves and promotes the welfare of the rare breed Exmoor pony. See and pet the ponies they look after. Pony riding and trekking are available for extra cost.
- Light lunches, drinks and cake available at certain times at The Green Room.
- Outdoor and under cover seating areas for picnics.
- 17th February 2019 until 1st November 2019.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays from 10am until 4pm.
- Closed Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Free admission but donations are welcome.
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Exmoor Pony Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Dunster Castle
- Knightshayes Court
- Dunster Museum and Doll Collection
- The West Somerset Railway
- Quince Honey Farm
- Butlins Minehead