Phone Number: 07831 757934
Website: Visit the Chysauster Ancient Village website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Join now.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Chysauster Ancient Village is the remains of an Iron Age settlement located North of Penzance in Cornwall.
This, English Heritage managed, outdoor attraction is the site of an ancient 2,000 year old Iron Age settlement with the remnants of stone-walled dwellings known as 'courtyard houses' and an underground passageway. These types of dwellings have only been found in this area and on the Scilly isles. The site is surrounded by scenic wilderness areas.
- Small free car park.
- Shop selling gifts, souvenirs, snacks and cold drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- Please check the Chysauster Ancient Village website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £5.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £3.50
- Concession - £5.30
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £15.30
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £9.40
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2022.
Before you start your journey to Chysauster Ancient Village for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Trengwainton Garden
- Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden
- Hayle Estuary RSPB Reserve
- Geevor Tin Mine
- Gwinear Golf Pitch & Putt