Phone Number: 01983 756814
Website: Visit the Dimbola Museum and Galleries website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Dimbola Museum and Galleries reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
- Summer Opening Hours (April to September): 7 days a week, 10am – 5pm
- Winter Opening Hours (October to March): Wednesday to Sunday 10am - 4pm
Ticket Prices Standard:
- Adults - £6.00
- Concessions (Seniors, Students) - £5.45
- Children Under 5 - FREE
- Children Under 16 - £2.50
- Family Ticket (2 Adults, 2 Children) - £13.50
- Groups (10+) - £5 per person.
- Friends of JMC Trust and National Art Pass - FREE
Prices and opening hours correct as at July 2019.
Before you start your journey to Dimbola Museum & Galleries for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
Attractions Nearby :-
- The Needles Park
- Yarmouth Castle
- Carisbrooke Castle
- JR Zone
- Isle of Wight Bus and Coach Museum
- Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway
Also see on the Isle of Wight :-