Phone Number: 01332 844052
Website: Visit the Duffield Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
National Trust Membership: FREE entry to over 500 fantastic places.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Reviews: View Duffield Castle reviews.
Located in the village of Duffield is the remains of Duffield Castle. All that is left is the ground level outline of the walls of what was once one of the largest medieval castles in England. Sandwiched between roads and houses the site is just a hectare in size.
- No toilets or parking on site.
- Steep terrain in places.
- Disabled access by arrangement.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Duffield Castle website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Duffield Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Chucklebutties Play and Party Centre
- Kedleston Hall
- Pickford’s House
- Hickory Dickory's Playhouse Birmingham
- Crich Tramway Village
- D.H. Lawrence Birthplace Museum