Phone Number: 01323 520229
Website: Visit the Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park is a family run attraction featuring a miniature ride-on railway track set around a 5.5 acre lake which runs diesel and steam locomotives. They also display some model railways and have an adventure playground for kids and a nature walk.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop selling toys and souvenirs.
- Cafe serving hot and cold drinks and cream teas.
- Picnic areas.
- Please check the Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices - Admission with 1 train journey:
- Adults - £7.75
- Children / Seniors - £7.25
- Under 3's - Free
- Family Ticket (4 people) - £28.00
- Extra train journeys £1.50 per person
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2021.
Before you start your journey to Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Fort Fun
- The Puppet Museum
- Pevensey Castle
- Seven Sisters Sheep Centre
- Knockhatch Adventure Park
- Alfriston Clergy House