Phone Number: 01323 762604
Website: Visit the Pevensey Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Free entry for up to 6 children
Reviews: View Pevensey Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Pevensey Castle is the ruins of a medieval castle which was the landing location of William the Conquerer in 1066. Exhibit about the castle's history and dungeons to explore. Audio tour included in ticket price.
- Car Park (charge).
- Gift shop.
- Picnics welcome.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- Please check the Pevensey Castle website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £6.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £4.10
- Concession - £6.20
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £17.90
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £11.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Pevensey Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Fort Fun
- Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park
- Gardens and Grounds of Herstmonceux Castle
- The Observatory Science Centre
- The Puppet Museum
- Knockhatch Adventure Park