Phone Number: 01323 832731
Website: Visit The Observatory Science Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Reviews: View The Observatory Science Centre reviews.
The Observatory Science Centre is a science museum and observatory near Herstmonceux village in East Sussex.
Set within the Herstmonceux Castle estate this attraction has historic telescopes to see plus more than a 100 interactive hands-on science exhibits both indoor and outdoors. The outdoor exhibit areas include the Discovery park science playground, Water planet and Sound dishes. Indoors exhibit topics are the Earth, Forces, Light and Colours and a number of Astronomy exhibits including one about the history of the observatory. Outdoor exhibits may not be available during Winter months.
- Free car parking.
- Gift shop with science-related gifts, toys, books and souvenirs.
- Cafe serving home-made soup, light lunches, daily specials, home made cakes and drinks.
- Picnics welcome.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please check The Observatory Science Centre website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to The Observatory Science Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Gardens and Grounds of Herstmonceux Castle
- Pevensey Castle
- Knockhatch Adventure Park
- Bexhill Museum
- Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway Adventure Park
- Blackberry Farm