Phone Number: 023 9250 5600
Website: Visit the Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower is located in the Royal Navy's 18th century former armament buildings in Gosport and is about naval weaponry and the history of site.
Things to see include exhibits showing how the buildings were used during World War II and lots of naval armaments including mines, torpedoes, missiles, cannons and modern weaponry. The museum also features information which explores the social and moral consequences of war. The various subjects are explored in an exciting way using re-created scenes, models, audio-visual effects and interactive computer displays.
The terrace outside the coffee shop also has lovely views over the harbour.
- Car parking.
- Museum shop selling souvenirs, local ales and books.
- Explosion's coffee shop is fully licensed and serves cakes, snacks and beverages.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Explosion! Museum of Naval Firepower for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Royal Navy Submarine Museum
- Charles Dickens Birthplace Museum
- Pirate Pete's Adventure Playground
- Monkey Bizness Gosport
- Portchester Castle
- Southsea Castle