Phone Number: 01845 587522
Website: Visit the Falconry UK website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Falconry UK reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Falconry UK is a bird of prey centre where you can see lots of different types of birds of prey including eagles, falcons, hawks, kites, vultures and owls. There are three daily flying shows, plus you get the opportunity to have one of the smaller birds perch on your gloved hand after an exhibition. You can also pay extra for bird of prey experience days here.
- Picnic area.
- Closed until the 1st of March 2020
- Display Times: 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm
- Adults - £8.00
- OAP - £7.00
- Carers: £7.00
- Children - £6.00
- Children (under 3 years) - Free
- Family Tickets (2 adults + 2 children) - £24.00
- Adult Groups (10+) - £7.00 per person.
- School Group discounts available.
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2020.
Before you start your journey to Falconry UK for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- World of James Herriot
- Monk Park Farm Visitor Centre
- Big Sheep and Little Cow
- Bedale Museum
- Lightwater Valley
- Mount Grace Priory