Phone Number: 01845 597730
Website: Visit the Monk Park Farm Visitor Centre website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Monk Park Farm Visitor Centre reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Monk Park Farm Visitor Centre is a children's adventure farm park near Thirsk in North Yorkshire.
Farm animals and pets to see plus wallabies, deer, llamas, rheas and alpacas. Indoor petting centre, outdoor adventure playground and play areas plus a pedal car arena. Nature trail around a lake and a barrel train at weekends and school holidays.
- Car parking.
- Gift shop.
- Monk Park tearoom serves hot and cold meals, snacks, cakes and drinks.
- Picnic areas.
- 1st February to 8th November: Daily 10am - 5pm
- December & January: Closed
- Adults - £7.50
- Children (2 to 15 years) - £6.50
- Senior Citizens - £6.50
- Students (ID required) - £6.50
- Family ticket (2+2) - £26.00
- Family ticket (2+3) - £32.00
- Family ticket (2+4) - £37.50
Prices and opening hours correct as at February 2020.
Before you start your journey to Monk Park Farm Visitor Centre for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.