Phone Number: 01677 422125
Website: Visit the Big Sheep and Little Cow website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Big Sheep and Little Cow reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Big Sheep and Little Cow is a farm attraction in North Yorkshire. An attraction for families with children where you can get hands-on with some farm animals. Also features go-karts, sandpit, indoor adventure play barn, Victorian kitchen and buggies during the weekend (subject to weather).
- Wooly Jumpers Cafe serving hot and cold drinks and cakes.
- Please check the Big Sheep and Little Cow website for opening hours.
- Adult - £8.50
- Children - £8.50
- Concessions - £8.00
- Children under 12 months - FREE
- Barrel train: £1.00 (weather dependant)
- Electric Quadbikes: £1.00 (coin operated)
- Family Ticket (3) - £25.00
- Family Ticket (4) - £32.00
- Family Ticket (5) - £40.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2022.
Before you start your journey to Big Sheep & Little Cow for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Bedale Museum
- Falconry UK
- Lightwater Valley
- Middleham Castle
- Richmond Castle
- The Green Howards Regimental Museum