Phone Number: 01969 623899
Website: Visit the Middleham Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: Free entry for up to 6 children
Reviews: View Middleham Castle reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Middleham Castle is the ruins of a fortified palace built in the late 1100's and once owned by Richard III. Although in ruins most of the walls are still intact. There is an exhibit on site about the castle's past.
- Free on-street parking nearby.
- Gift shop.
- Dogs welcome on leads.
- Picnic benches available.
- Please check the Middleham Castle website for opening hours.
- Member - Free
- Adult - £6.90
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £4.10
- Concession - £6.20
- Family (2 adults, up to 3 children) - £17.90
- Family (1 adult, up to 3 children) - £11.00
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2021.
Before you start your journey to Middleham Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Forbidden Corner
- Bolton Castle
- Bedale Museum
- Richmond Castle
- The Green Howards Regimental Museum
- Big Sheep and Little Cow