Phone Number: 01748 822493
Website: Visit the Richmond Castle website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
English Heritage Membership: FREE access to over 400 historic places.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Richmond Castle is the remains of a Norman castle originally built during the 11th Century and is situated overlooking the river Swale near the town of Richmond. The attraction features an interactive exhibit about the castle’s history, superb views over the Yorkshire Dales and a Cockpit garden.
- Gift shop selling souvenirs with vending machine selling hot drinks.
- Picnic areas available.
- Please check the Richmond Castle website for opening hours.
Ticket Prices (without gift aid):
- Member - Free
- Adult - £6.50
- Child (5 to 17 years) - £3.90
- Concession - £5.90
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £16.90
Prices and opening hours correct as at April 2019.
Before you start your journey to Richmond Castle for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- The Green Howards Regimental Museum
- Middleham Castle
- Bedale Museum
- Buttercups Ceramic Studio
- Rokeby Park
- The Forbidden Corner