Phone Number: 01325 722459
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Buttercups Ceramic Studio is a pottery painting studio in the village of Hurworth Place near Darlington in County Durham.
This family-run business enables visitors of any age and ability to enjoy the gentle pastime of decorating an item of pottery. There are lots of different items to choose from including plates, cups, money boxes, teapots and ornaments. Once painted the item is left with the studio to be glazed and fired for pickup a few days later. The studio can also create a ready painted item to order. Caters for children's parties and adult gatherings.
- Free car parking nearby.
- Refreshments available.
Opening Times & Ticket Prices:
- Please visit the Buttercups Ceramic Studio website for opening times and prices.
Before you start your journey to Buttercups Ceramic Studio for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Head of Steam - Darlington Railway Museum
- Walworth Castle Birds of Prey
- Ruff ‘N' Tumble Adventure World
- The Green Howards Regimental Museum
- Richmond Castle
- National Railway Museum Shildon