Phone Number: 01325 313777
Website: Visit the Ruff 'N' Tumble Adventure World website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View Ruff 'N' Tumble Adventure World reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Ruff 'N' Tumble Adventure World is an indoor play centre for children up to 11 in Newton Aycliffe in the county of Durham.
This play centre has a play frame with slides, a sports arena, air cannons, a climbing wall, trampolines, bungee jumping and a mini 10-pin bowling alley. There's also a dedicated under 5's play area with slide, ride ons, ball juggler and activity boards. Parent and toddler sessions weekday mornings during termtime. Private party rooms catering for themed parties including bowling, crafts and disco.
- Car parking.
- Cafe serving meal, snacks, sweet treats and drinks.
- Monday to Thursday: 10am until 6:30pm. Last admission 4:30pm
- Friday: 10:00am until 7:30pm. Last admission 5:30pm
- Saturday: 9:30am until 7:30pm. Last admission 5:30pm
- Sunday: 9:30am until 6:00pm. Last admission 4pm
- During school holidays Ruff 'n' Tumble will be open at 9:30am every day
- Under 1's - FREE
- Ages 1 to 4 - £5.25
- Ages 5 to 12 - £6.25
Prices and opening hours correct as at May 2020.
Before you start your journey to Ruff 'N' Tumble Adventure World for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- National Railway Museum Shildon
- Walworth Castle Birds of Prey
- Head of Steam - Darlington Railway Museum
- Auckland Castle
- Buttercups Ceramic Studio
- Raby Castle