Phone Number: 01429 860077
Website: Visit the Hartlepool's Maritime Experience website.
Opening Hours & Prices: Opening times and ticket prices.
Reviews: View reviews.
Nearby Attractions: View more days out nearby.
Map: View map.
Hartlepool's Maritime Experience is a family attraction re-creating an 18th century seaport and home of HMS Trincomalee the oldest British warship still afloat.
HMS Trincomalee can be toured with an audio guide that tells you the history of the ship. The quayside features realistic period shops and houses enhanced by the quayside guides in period costume. Activities for kids include the Children's Maritime Adventure Centre and Britain's largest adventure playship. There is also the museum of Hartlepool and displays of musketry, cannon firing and sword fighting. The attraction overlooks Hartlepool marina with its many bars and restaurants.
- Free car park.
- Gift shop.
- Quayside coffee shop.
- Summer hours (April to 30th October): 10am – 5pm
- Winter hours (30th October to March): 11am – 4pm
- Adults - £10.00
- Children - £8.00
- Concessions - £8.00
- Family ticket (1 adults and up to 3 children) - £21.00
- Family ticket (2 adults and up to 3 children) - £30.00
- Children (Under 5) - Free
Prices and opening hours correct as at January 2019.
Before you start your journey to Hartlepool's Maritime Experience for your day out, we recommend that you check their website or contact them to confirm opening times and admission prices.
- Heugh Battery Museum
- Mister Twisters Hartlepool
- Tweddle Children's Animal Farm
- Fun City
- Captain Cook Birthplace Museum
- Noah’s Ark Family Centre